- Abstracts must be submitted via the e-mail address: [email protected] ONLY.
- After your abstract sending, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
- It is the authors' responsibility to review the submissions and correct them. Please proofread your abstract before sending your e-mail.
- No tables and images are allowed.
- Please submit the right contact details of the presenting author; otherwise the presenter will not receive important information about their presentations.
Abstracts are limited to 300-500 words, should be typed in English and structured in the following four sections:
- Introduction: indicates the purpose of the study
- Methods: describe pertinent experimental procedures
- Results: summarize the results of the research
- Conclusion: states the main conclusions